Monday, July 07, 2008

Hot Curry and Cinnamon Buns

I thought I'd post a couple food pics from recently...




Hmmm what's hiding inside this little treasure?! How cute is that?? I love food that comes with fun presentation.



Curry! Unfortunately, I thought I could handle the "hot" version...boy was I mistaken. It was waaaaay to spicy for me.




Oh and there is the brown rice it came with! Again, love the presentation! But next time I know only to get medium spice.


And here are the cinnamon buns we made the other day!

They were sooo tasty. It was my first experience with rising dough and rolling it out and all that jazz - it was really exciting and I was proud of it! Someone certaintly thought they were delicious. But someone else commented that they were "not very crispy." Well fine then, you don't have to eat them, more for me! I also made vanilla icing to put over the top. So good.
K that's all for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

That's right. If someone wants to complain about your yummy-looking cinnabuns, that just means more for you...too bad about the curry. That pot sure is cute!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Hello Bianca! I read your blog that's so funny you read mine! I'm trying to post up here more often; I just made black and white cookies so I'll be posting those soon.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home