Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Big Ol' Jet Plane

The next time i write in the blog, i will be abroad!! Very exciting, now if only i could find a way to not have to take those pesky planes...how about walking on water? it's only 3000 miles! Anyhoooo i'm very excited! and thanks to vicky i have one more awesome mix to listen to b/c she drove it all the way to my house last night yay! and she made my number of mixes an even 10, thank god. we know how i can be with the numbers. well i still have some last minute stuff to do and i don't want to do it! but i must!
i'm going to miss the states and i love youuu :( but you'll be getting fun irish things from me in no time (by fun irish things i most likely mean postcards...but act excited anyway!!) and keep checking the blog for updates!

"All in green went my love riding
on a great horse of gold
into the silver dawn." - All in green went my love riding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home